Saturday, January 21, 2006

Me at Ministry

Embarassing photo time! Whee! I've scanned in a few old pictures and added them to my flickr with the tag "old". I find them to be good for a chuckle...

This photo is of me drinking something called a flaming Hellraiser (yes, the drink is on fire as I suck it through the straw). This was during the winter of '95-'96* at a bar in Paris called Ministry. It was a heavy metal & industrial themed bar - totally awesome. It's unfortunately no longer there...

Note that I am wearing necklaces - I used to have quite a penchant for a few pieces of jewelry. The longer one is a three toed claw clutching an amethyst ball (purchased at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, VA, during my freshman year of high school) and the shorter one is a celtic rune for strength of character. I probably also had an earring in and a couple of rings on. Stylin'!

More old photos...



*actually, according to the date stamp on the photo, it was taken January 3rd, 1996

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home