Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Four things meme

Here's a little meme from Kate.

"My four things"
  by Colin

Four jobs I've had:
Trainer (corporate not physical)
Bartender
Pallet repairs
A/V tech

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Hmm, this is tricky. How about -
Fever Pitch (the original)
A Clockwork Orange
The Big Lebowski
Return of the Pink Panther

Four places I've lived:
Geneva, Switzerland
Ayr, Scotland
Somerville, MA
Portland, OR

Four TV shows I love:
The Daily Show
The Simpsons
The Office (UK)
Futurama

Four highly regarded shows I've never watched:
24
Lost
Desperate Housewives
Gray's Anatomy

Four places I've vacationed:
Peru
Thailand
Italy
Tunisia

Four of my favourite dishes:
Swimming Rama
Really good filet mignon, medium rare
Scottish fish & chips (w/ salt & sauce)
Spaghetti with fresh pesto sauce

Four sites I visit daily:
Livejournal
BoingBoing
Blogspot
Pharyngula

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Koh Phangan
Edinburgh
Boston
An Arsenal game (when they're winning)

(not that I'm not happy where I am, but that's the category...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home